Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on May 07, 2016, 01:46:01 am
-
A pip of a day...
-
More winners, Bob.
I can't pick a favorite; they have very different moods.
Eric
-
More winners, Bob.
I can't pick a favorite; they have very different moods.
Eric
Thanks, Eric. I think the top one has a more inviting feel to it. While the bottom one is interesting, it is not about warmth and serenity.
-
Yes, the top one has serenity, while the bottom one has drama (which will appeal to the hoi polloi, but isn't consistent with the rest of your minimalist beach scenes.)
Eric
-
Yes, the top one has serenity, while the bottom one has drama (which will appeal to the hoi polloi, but isn't consistent with the rest of your minimalist beach scenes.)
Eric
A good assessment, thanks.
-
Don't ever move away from the ocean, Bob. You need to keep on doing this. Every one is different.