Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jtread on May 05, 2016, 11:17:01 am

Title: Two Stage Masking Color Separation
Post by: jtread on May 05, 2016, 11:17:01 am
Hi All,

I am looking for someone or someone who knows someone who has extensive experience in Two Stage Masking. I have a few questions that I need answered about the workflow. I look forward to hearing from you.

Title: Re: Two Stage Masking Color Separation
Post by: Bart_van_der_Wolf on May 06, 2016, 11:08:50 am
Hi All,

I am looking for someone or someone who knows someone who has extensive experience in Two Stage Masking. I have a few questions that I need answered about the workflow. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi,

Given the lack of responses so far, maybe you could explain what you mean with Two Stage Masking, and what you hope to achieve by using it. You seem to have already decided that it will solve some issue for you, but maybe there are other, better methods to reach that goal?

Cheers,
Bart
Title: Re: Two Stage Masking Color Separation
Post by: AlterEgo on May 06, 2016, 12:14:49 pm
what you mean with Two Stage Masking
probably = http://www.leswalkling.com/texts/advancingphotoshop.pdf
Title: Re: Two Stage Masking Color Separation
Post by: tim wolcott on May 06, 2016, 02:24:26 pm
What masking are looking to make and what kind of printing process are you trying to make.  From what equipment are you trying to produce the masks from.  I have made masking and or masks for all kinds of printing processes when I was consulting for the Smithsonian. Tim