Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Mike Guilbault on May 04, 2016, 02:08:54 pm

Title: Epson Exhibition Canvas Natural Matte - PK / MK ink bug in Driver!
Post by: Mike Guilbault on May 04, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
I'm printing from LR using Epson Exhibition Canvas Natural Matte, (with Mac OS-X Yosemite, 10.10.5) but the Epson driver won't let me select MK ink, it defaults to PK and is greyed out. I just got off the phone with Epson and they figure its a bug. They suggested I use the Exhibition Canvas Matte media type in the driver for now, which defaults to MK ink, but still use the ECNM ICC profile for accurate colour on the Natural canvas.

Hopefully they'll update the driver shortly.
Title: Re: Epson Exhibition Canvas Natural Matte - PK / MK ink bug in Driver!
Post by: Del on May 06, 2016, 10:24:26 pm
Thanks for the info.  My new printer just arrived and I also purchased the same canvas to try.  I do hope they straighten it out soon.  Knowing this in advance will save me some grief.