Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on May 04, 2016, 08:50:41 am

Title: Which Way?
Post by: stamper on May 04, 2016, 08:50:41 am
???
Title: Re: Which Way?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 04, 2016, 09:39:41 am
And yet another winner.
Title: Re: Which Way?
Post by: petermfiore on May 04, 2016, 09:43:05 am
I Agree with Eric...Great shot

Peter
Title: Re: Which Way?
Post by: RSL on May 04, 2016, 10:08:23 am
Composition wins the day.
Title: Re: Which Way?
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 04, 2016, 02:52:36 pm
I agree. Not sure I understand the title, though.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Which Way?
Post by: petermfiore on May 04, 2016, 04:24:38 pm
I agree. Not sure I understand the title, though.

Jeremy
A twisted path....? Many forks in the road and decisions to make.

Peter
Title: Re: Which Way?
Post by: stamper on May 05, 2016, 03:32:55 am
A twisted path....? Many forks in the road and decisions to make.

Peter

That was exactly what I meant. :)
Title: Re: Which Way?
Post by: petermfiore on May 05, 2016, 10:32:58 am
That was exactly what I meant. :)

You Succeeded...

Peter