Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on May 02, 2016, 03:00:21 pm

Title: Spring
Post by: armand on May 02, 2016, 03:00:21 pm
painting with light
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: armand on May 02, 2016, 09:42:57 pm
a couple more, the second quite different in character
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 03, 2016, 12:00:54 am
We are having a week of cold, rainy, drizzly weather, so it's nice to see some cheerful spring flowers.
Thanks for this gift.
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: RSL on May 03, 2016, 09:54:39 am
Somehow I don't think that an out-of-focus photograph is the equivalent of painting. I know that the Pictorialists thought so, but they pretty much lost that argument early in the last century.
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: armand on May 03, 2016, 12:01:17 pm
Somehow I don't think that an out-of-focus photograph is the equivalent of painting. I know that the Pictorialists thought so, but they pretty much lost that argument early in the last century.

There are paintings and paintings. The text is about the impression I get from looking at them, not claiming they are the equivalent of a painting.
Btw, some are more in focus than you might think looking at this sizes.
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: armand on May 04, 2016, 12:25:10 pm
tulips