Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on May 01, 2016, 10:31:19 am

Title: Side Light
Post by: Todd Suttles on May 01, 2016, 10:31:19 am
I like the colors, textures and light. Any thoughts or comments?  Thanks, t
Title: Re: Side Light
Post by: David Eckels on May 01, 2016, 11:19:40 am
I find this an intriguing subject, but frankly, the tree LOF seems to have too much prominence for my taste. But you can't get rid of it entirely because of the "story" it tells in relation to the thick shadow on the wall. The colors and the little flowers are pleasing to me. I like it.
PS Maybe add some midtone contrast just to the roof?
Title: Re: Side Light
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 01, 2016, 01:42:34 pm
I find it interesting and satisfying as it is.
Title: Re: Side Light
Post by: Todd Suttles on May 01, 2016, 04:05:25 pm
I like the colors, textures and light. Any thoughts or comments?  Thanks, t
A little less tree and some contrast
Title: Re: Side Light
Post by: GrahamBy on May 01, 2016, 06:21:01 pm
Looks good to me, the colours in the wall are wonderful.
Title: Re: Side Light
Post by: RSL on May 01, 2016, 07:52:23 pm
+1
Title: Re: Side Light
Post by: David Eckels on May 02, 2016, 07:48:15 am
+1