Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on May 01, 2016, 08:10:59 am

Title: reflected cliff
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 01, 2016, 08:10:59 am
Vík beach. Comments?

Jeremy

(edit: see below  ;))
Title: Re: reflected cliff
Post by: stamper on May 01, 2016, 12:54:49 pm
Unusual and very likeable. Well seen.
Title: Re: reflected cliff
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 01, 2016, 01:40:16 pm
I agree. Very nice indeed.
And you even spelled "Vik" correctly (which I believe Kevin did not, in a couple of places.   ;) )

Eric
Title: Re: reflected cliff
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 02, 2016, 04:11:36 am
I agree. Very nice indeed.
And you even spelled "Vik" correctly (which I believe Kevin did not, in a couple of places.   ;) )

Thanks - but actually, to my distress, I see that I didn't spell Vík correctly: I typed alt-i i, giving a circumflex, when I should have typed alt-e i, giving an acute accent. I've fixed it.

Jeremy (hanging his head)
Title: Re: reflected cliff
Post by: francois on May 02, 2016, 05:47:23 am
I like the rich colors along with the black sand of the beach and the Vìk stacks on the horizon. Well done, Jeremy.

If you use a recent Mac with a recent OS, you can keep the "i" key pressed and after a second you should see a pop-up with all the different accentuated possibilities (just like on an iPhone). You choose the appropriate one by pressing the associated number or by clicking on it (see attached screenshot).


Title: Re: reflected cliff
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 02, 2016, 08:38:50 am
Thanks - but actually, to my distress, I see that I didn't spell Vík correctly: I typed alt-i i, giving a circumflex, when I should have typed alt-e i, giving an acute accent. I've fixed it.

Jeremy (hanging his head)
At least you got the consonants correct. Kevin called it "Vic" (as in "Victim.")
 ;)