Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on May 01, 2016, 01:13:02 am

Title: April 30, 2016
Post by: BobDavid on May 01, 2016, 01:13:02 am
Gas
Title: Re: April 30, 2016
Post by: Tony Jay on May 01, 2016, 07:08:56 am
Was just enjoying April 27th offerings and then switched to this - twisted my brain a bit I must say - such different subject matter!

But, a really good storytelling image - well conceived and well executed.
I think I need to to keep a much closer eye on your work Bob.

You beaut!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: April 30, 2016
Post by: BobDavid on May 01, 2016, 10:47:17 am
Thank you, Tony Jay. I am working on two series: 1) Mostly Gas Stations at Night; 2) Horizon.  I like bouncing back and forth between the two bodies of work.
Title: Re: April 30, 2016
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 01, 2016, 11:12:09 am
I love the way his body contortions seem to echo the slanted stripe on the rear of his pickup, which also is exactly parallel to the crack in the pavement.
A worthy addition to the Gas Stations at Night series.
Title: Re: April 30, 2016
Post by: RSL on May 01, 2016, 03:04:33 pm
Good street, Bob.