Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on April 30, 2016, 06:45:22 am

Title: Women In Photography Part 2 - Video Download Button?
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on April 30, 2016, 06:45:22 am
Hi Kevin and everyone,

Any chance we can have a download button for both these videos for Women In Photography Part 2 please?

It is just that I prefer to watch my photo vids on the TV if I can, so being able to download them onto my stick drive would be really great, thanks.

On a side note, here's a video link to a great landscape photographer some of you might not be aware of, Adris Apse at work in in NZ - enjoy!

Through My Eyes (http://www.nzonscreen.com/title/through-my-eyes-2007)

Dave
Title: Re: Women In Photography Part 2 - Video Download Button?
Post by: Kevin Raber on April 30, 2016, 07:07:32 am
Dave, that's a bit strange as most of the time the download button shows.  I'll have Chris look at that. 
Title: Re: Women In Photography Part 2 - Video Download Button?
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on April 30, 2016, 07:23:52 am
Dave, that's a bit strange as most of the time the download button shows.  I'll have Chris look at that.

Thanks Kevin, I look forward to watching you in these two vids tonight, as I down a couple of glasses of Yellow Tails tonight (It's a very tasty red wine BTW), thanks again!

Dave
Title: Re: Women In Photography Part 2 - Video Download Button?
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on April 30, 2016, 10:43:45 am
My bad- apologies. Now fixed.
Title: Re: Women In Photography Part 2 - Video Download Button?
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on April 30, 2016, 02:08:22 pm
My bad- apologies. Now fixed.

Thanks Chris, it's working fine now :)

Dave
Title: Re: Women In Photography Part 2 - Video Download Button?
Post by: David Mantripp on May 11, 2016, 06:04:35 am

On a side note, here's a video link to a great landscape photographer some of you might not be aware of, Adris Apse at work in in NZ - enjoy!

Through My Eyes (http://www.nzonscreen.com/title/through-my-eyes-2007)

Dave

Thanks very much for that link, Dave.  Andris is one of the formative influences on me as a photographer, since I discovered his work in 2000 in New Zealand.  His work, and Lula circa 2000 certainly changed the way I saw things.

Gave me a lifelong as yet unfulfilled desire for a Linhof 612, too.....