Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on April 28, 2016, 11:29:38 pm

Title: April 27, 2016
Post by: BobDavid on April 28, 2016, 11:29:38 pm
Sea
Title: Re: April 27, 2016
Post by: francois on April 29, 2016, 09:54:29 am
The first two shots are fantastic. I especially like the fort one for the subtle pastel colors and the second one for the starry sky. The third and fourth shot are interesting but I prefer the simplicity of #1 and #2.
Title: Re: April 27, 2016
Post by: BobDavid on April 29, 2016, 11:39:31 am
Thanks, Francois. The first one is my favorite. I've been working on this series for over a year now, and that one expresses serenity. And serenity is that place where dreams and peace sometimes intersect.
Title: Re: April 27, 2016
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 29, 2016, 02:41:53 pm
I think the first is your best yet.

Jeremy
Title: Re: April 27, 2016
Post by: John R on April 29, 2016, 03:10:11 pm
Well, I have to say, the two top photos seem equally good. They are both exquisite and evoke emotions. I would say they both evoke a kind of calmness and serenity and wonder.

JR
Title: Re: April 27, 2016
Post by: RSL on April 30, 2016, 10:06:21 am
+1. Especially #2.
Title: Re: April 27, 2016
Post by: graeme on April 30, 2016, 02:58:49 pm
#2 is fantastic.
Title: Re: April 27, 2016
Post by: Tony Jay on May 01, 2016, 07:04:14 am
#2 is fantastic.
Couldn't agree more - a winner in every respect!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: April 27, 2016
Post by: Arlen on May 01, 2016, 03:06:06 pm
The second one is stellar, and the first is not far behind. Looking forward to your book, Bob.
Title: Re: April 27, 2016
Post by: Mjollnir on May 01, 2016, 05:43:20 pm
The first two, especially the 2nd one.
Title: Re: April 27, 2016
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 01, 2016, 11:47:12 pm
#1 is fantastic and #2 is very good.
#3 is amusing (when will the guy with the cell phone realize that the tide is coming in?)