Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on April 27, 2016, 03:05:38 pm

Title: MacPhun Noiseless CK
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 27, 2016, 03:05:38 pm
There's a good offer on this at the moment, as part of a bundle from MacUpdate. Does anyone have any comments on it, and how it compares with the competition?

Jeremy
Title: Re: MacPhun Noiseless CK
Post by: neacail on April 27, 2016, 04:44:16 pm
I find that it is okay. I like that it is quick and easy, and there is very little thought or playing around involved.

However, I find that Noiseware typically produces better results in that I don't lose as much detail. If I'm willing to play around and take some time working on it I find that I usually get the best results from Vivenza using control points.
Title: Re: MacPhun Noiseless CK
Post by: rdonson on April 27, 2016, 05:28:33 pm
Shelley nailed it on Noiseless CK. 

My "however" is that  for more complex noise removal needs I go with Topaz Labs Denoise 6.  I don't know how Denoise 6 compares with Noiseware as I've never tried Noiseware. 
Title: Re: MacPhun Noiseless CK
Post by: neacail on April 28, 2016, 10:09:05 am
Oops!

I did make an error in my post. I meant Define and not Viveza (which I spelled wrong on top of it all  :-[).