Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: riverview on April 27, 2016, 11:12:37 am
-
For Sale:
Hasselblad HCD 28/4, HC 100/2.2, HTS 1.5 Very limited use on Leica S2P using the Leica H to S adaptor. All complete as sold new, probably including original boxes.
HCD 28/4 $2500
HC 100/2.2 $2500
HTS 1.5 $3500
Leica H to S $1200 (only after all Hasselblad sold)
Might consider better pricing as a package. All prices in USD, plus fees and shipping from 05346 in US.
Pictures and references available on request.
John
Using HTS 1.5 on Leica S….thanks Marc: http://www.reddotforum.com/forums/topic/s2-and-hts1-5/
-
..back to the top bump....
-
I can offer $ 2,000.00 for the HTS
29601
-
...weekend bump....
-
I'm still interested in your HTS
-
…..and I am still interested in selling the HTS1.5 and the HC 100/2.2….
John
-
..... HC 100/2.2, HTS 1.5 still available....