Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on April 26, 2016, 05:05:29 pm

Title: Anyone for a Harley-Davidson Birdhouse?
Post by: RSL on April 26, 2016, 05:05:29 pm
.
Title: Re: Anyone for a Harley-Davidson Birdhouse?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 26, 2016, 11:59:21 pm
Order now! Only two left in stock, but more coming soon.

Nice one, Russ, even if it doesn't have the ambiguity to qualify it as "Street."
Would you call it fine reportage?
Title: Re: Anyone for a Harley-Davidson Birdhouse?
Post by: stamper on April 27, 2016, 03:46:23 am
Very interesting and a lot to look at. The processing is spot on.
Title: Re: Anyone for a Harley-Davidson Birdhouse?
Post by: francois on April 27, 2016, 05:19:47 am
Order now! Only two left in stock, but more coming soon.

Nice one, Russ, even if it doesn't have the ambiguity to qualify it as "Street."
Would you call it fine reportage?

I already took one!

I agree with the above comments, it's a nice shot and the processing is excellent.
Title: Re: Anyone for a Harley-Davidson Birdhouse?
Post by: RSL on April 27, 2016, 08:53:00 am
Order now! Only two left in stock, but more coming soon.

Nice one, Russ, even if it doesn't have the ambiguity to qualify it as "Street."
Would you call it fine reportage?

Hi Eric, The ambiguity is in the question: "Why would anyone want a Harley-Davidson birdhouse?"
Title: Re: Anyone for a Harley-Davidson Birdhouse?
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 27, 2016, 09:31:48 am
Hi Eric, The ambiguity is in the question: "Why would anyone want a Harley-Davidson birdhouse?"
Well, I might go for the birdhouse, as I don't think I could afford the bike.   ;)

It's a fine shot, of course.

Eric
Title: Re: Anyone for a Harley-Davidson Birdhouse?
Post by: Arlen on April 27, 2016, 02:21:16 pm
I like it, no matter what category it might be slotted into.

(But shouldn't the birdhouse be sporting a little more chrome?)
Title: Re: Anyone for a Harley-Davidson Birdhouse?
Post by: RSL on April 27, 2016, 02:36:10 pm
Well, as the sign says, Arlen, "We do custom orders." I'm sure the guy could come up with any amount of chrome you want. And he'd love to do it for a cash sale.