Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: jeremyrh on April 25, 2016, 09:02:34 am

Title: Shooting a model in Paris
Post by: jeremyrh on April 25, 2016, 09:02:34 am
Nothing to do with landscapes, I suppose, but I rely on the hive mind to answer a question ...

I am planning a photo trip to Paris with a ballerina as a model. Are there any restrictions on where we can shoot? I would have thought not, on public spaces, but who knows? Any ideas? I am thinking of e.g. Pere Lachaise cemetery.

Thanks!!
Title: Re: Shooting a model in Paris
Post by: Colorado David on April 27, 2016, 07:12:25 pm
I was once part of a group of photographers and videographers covering a local event which featured President Clinton. The Secret Service told us, during our orientation, that under no circumstances were we ever to say we were there to shoot the president - we were photographing or video recording the president.  In respect of recent happenings in Paris you might want to say you are photographing a model.