Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on April 25, 2016, 08:28:08 am
-
The trail of Queens Garden in Bryce is worth the hike. Walking among the hoodoos gives a totally different perspective of Bryce compared to the rim. We look forward to our next trip and will fondly remember our time there...what we see.
-
Good B&W. I think the tree is distracting.
-
Cheers. I liked the tree...flip a coin. Some will, some won't.
Mark
-
I'll vote for the tree. To me it suggests an observer studying the two rock formations.
-
Keep the tree.
No problem for me too.
Thierry
-
The tree contrasts nicely with the blandness of the rocks.
-
I like the composition (with the tree), but the local contrast is too harsh for my taste. Maybe the lighting was just like that, but possibly excessive use of unsharp mask or clarity contrast enhancement?
-
Could you put a spotted leopard in the tree?
-
Could you put a spotted leopard in the tree?
Or have a dog cocking it's leg?