Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on April 24, 2016, 02:04:35 am

Title: Atomic
Post by: BobDavid on April 24, 2016, 02:04:35 am
April 23, 2016
Title: Re: Atomic
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 24, 2016, 02:20:28 am
Alamogordo. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/photography/6972963/Our-pick-for-London-Art-Fair-The-Atomic-Bomb.html)
Title: Re: Atomic
Post by: BobDavid on April 24, 2016, 02:25:36 am
Alamogordo. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/photography/6972963/Our-pick-for-London-Art-Fair-The-Atomic-Bomb.html)

That's what I was thinking.


Title: Re: Atomic
Post by: RSL on April 24, 2016, 09:30:30 am
Perfect timing Bob. How many frames?
Title: Re: Atomic
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 24, 2016, 10:49:30 am
As perfect a match as possible, I'd say.
Title: Re: Atomic
Post by: BobDavid on April 24, 2016, 11:19:55 am
Perfect timing Bob. How many frames?

Five--I was hoping things would line up for the shot, and they did. I cannot control atmospheric conditions, but I have learned how to anticipate possibilities.