Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: tobypederson on April 22, 2016, 02:45:42 pm

Title: Iq180 and P45+ for sale
Post by: tobypederson on April 22, 2016, 02:45:42 pm
Hi,
New member here.
I have been familiar with The Luminous Landscape for many years, but have never been an active member on the forum.
I'm a commercial photographer based in Los Angeles.  I'm in the process of getting rid of some equipment and thought I would try here and see if there are any users that would be interested.
I have a IQ180back and a P45+ for sale. Both are Hasselblad H mounts.
Please email me with any questions about the backs. I can also refer you to the dealers I bought them threw to help ease any trepidation one might have in dealing with a new user.
Ideally I would prefer a local sale so that we can meet  personally and make sure both parties feel comfortable with a the sale.
My email is [email protected]

Title: Re: Iq180 and P45+ for sale
Post by: Christopher on April 22, 2016, 05:40:34 pm
Prices ?


Christopher Hauser
[email protected]
Title: Re: Iq180 and P45+ for sale
Post by: tobypederson on April 23, 2016, 06:27:46 am
For the P45+ Im asking 4,500 OBO. Has About 27,000 captures if memory serves me correct.
For the IQ180 I have 3 different ones with various captures and warranty levels so I'm very negotiable. Just email me or call me.
Title: Re: Iq180 and P45+ for sale
Post by: epines on April 26, 2016, 11:25:03 am
FYI Toby is a friend of mine and very trustworthy, in case anyone has any doubts. (Not that I'm so well-known on this forum, but I've posted, bought and sold over the years.) He also takes meticulous care of his gear, and it's all studio use.
Title: Re: Iq180 and P45+ for sale
Post by: tobypederson on April 29, 2016, 07:08:54 pm
Just listed the IQ180 that has the longest warranty of the 3 backs on Ebay. I'm guessing that would be the most desirable one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/141976457458?
Title: Re: Iq180 and P45+ for sale
Post by: tobypederson on April 29, 2016, 07:12:23 pm
The listing is only US for now but I will change that once I pack it down and get a box for it and revise the listing.
If you interested in it and out of the country I can try to get a shipping cost to your country.
thanks
Toby
Title: Re: Iq180 and P45+ for sale
Post by: tobypederson on May 06, 2016, 11:46:05 am
Bump
Buy it now or make offer
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/141976457458?
Title: Re: Iq180 and P45+ for sale
Post by: tobypederson on May 11, 2016, 05:14:31 pm
Lowered the Buy it now.
Amazing back for a fraction of what it cost new
$16,500


http://www.ebay.com/itm/PHASE-ONE-IQ180-BACK-HASSELBLAD-H-MOUNT-/141976457458?
Title: Re: Iq180 and P45+ for sale
Post by: MrDenPhoto on May 31, 2016, 05:02:33 pm
And for the P45 ?