Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Dinarius on April 22, 2016, 11:08:02 am
-
I've just used 3.0 for the first time.
When I try to Export a TIFF, the following happens....after I click Save....
1. Phocus has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to this problem.
2. Phocus has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
3. Phocus closes.
Not a great start.
The only thing I did differently from usual is a gradient adjustment layer.
:(
D.
-
Update:
For what it's worth, if I select an image that has had no edits applied, it saves without a hitch.
Something in the editing is not allowing the file to be saved.
D.
-
Thanks for the update, I've passed this ion to Hasselblad.
-
Cheers Nick.
I think I may have found the problem...........
Since the lighting/lens setup I was using was identical to one I used recently (and which I had processed in 2.9.3), I imported a Scene Calibration preset from this earlier shoot by clicking on the preset tab in the 3.0 Scene Calibration. This opened the folder of old 2.9.3 Scene Calibration presets, and I chose the appropriate one.
Now, if I uncheck the Scene Calibration box, but leave all the other edits in place, the file save without a hitch.
So, using Scene Calibration presets from earlier versions of Phocus don't seem to work in 3.0.
Hopefully, this is the case.
It would be useful if someone could confirm it.
Thanks.
D.
Ps. If this is correct, where are the scene calibration presets stored in Windows so I can delete them? Thanks.