Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Peter McLennan on April 21, 2016, 11:16:47 pm
-
Suddenly, any adjustment I make using the Vibrance control under "Image|Adjustments|Vibrance" (not in the ACR filter), results in areas of the image turning pink and losing all detail. Like this:
(https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1632/25966132023_9be760ce03_o.jpg)
Even a plus or minus 1 point creates this effect. The same display results with any change to the Saturation slider under Image|Adjustments|Vibrance, too.
Is this something I've done? Inadvertently turned on a switch in the interface?
Any ideas what's causing this?
-
Works fine for me. I suggest you reset the preferences and try again.
Robert
-
This is an issue that has been reported in the past with no clear solutions. Some things to check
- Working color space - is it one of the standard (sRGB, AdobeRGB, Prophoto RGB)
- Display profile - might be corrupted
- GPU - turn off/on
Have you installed any new software lately that might interfere with the graphics display?
Some other related discussions
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/718172 (https://forums.adobe.com/thread/718172)
https://forums.adobe.com/message/3394706#3394706 (https://forums.adobe.com/message/3394706#3394706)
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1073862?tstart=0 (https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1073862?tstart=0)
-
Francisco, THANK YOU! And thank you, too Robert. Even if your suggestion didn't help, it's appreciated.
Someone, (guess who?) had inadvertently specified a printer profile for my working space. Your links led me to the possibility and told me what to look for. I re-selected my monitor profile and all is well again.