Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on April 21, 2016, 04:34:05 pm
-
Comments?
Jeremy
-
Wow. Bloody cold. Nice work.
-
Love it! Really compelling composition and it does look pretty cold. The lines really do it for me.
-
I've got to put on my Icelandic sweater to look at that one!
Another winner, Jeremy.
Eric
-
Really worth looking at. Well done!
-
A great image. Print it big. And if you can drag some texture out of the snow drifts, so much the better.
-
Love it. This location is magical.
-
Yessir! I too love the lines. Nicely done.
-
The lines really do it for me.
Yes, good seeing.
-
I like this one more than any other you have posted Jeremy! Really good!
William
-
Brrrrr... Good shooting Jeremy.
-
Very compelling, Jeremy, especially the foreground.
-
As Rajan says, it's a magical place. There was a biting wind, which of course is what had made the formations.
Every now and again a shot I particularly like gets a good response like this, and I find it really encouraging. Thanks very much!
Jeremy