Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on April 21, 2016, 05:05:03 am
-
?
-
Good seeing, great timing.
-
It's a winner.
-
Great shot...Almost timeless.
Peter
-
I am not understanding the title.
But it is an interesting picture
-
I am not understanding the title.
But it is an interesting picture
If you were Scottish you would understand. In Scotland - I don't know about the USA - an entrance from the front of a building to the back courtyard that goes through a tenement building is called a close or a vennel.
-
Good one. A classical attitude.
Makes one feel happy being somewhere else.
Rob C
-
If you were Scottish you would understand. In Scotland - I don't know about the USA - an entrance from the front of a building to the back courtyard that goes through a tenement building is called a close or a vennel.
Maybe in America it's known as a harlem (lower case?).
Rob
-
If you were Scottish you would understand. In Scotland - I don't know about the USA - an entrance from the front of a building to the back courtyard that goes through a tenement building is called a close or a vennel.
Ah then that's a clever title. ;D