Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on April 20, 2016, 02:58:58 pm
-
.
-
Love it. Very well seen.
-
That's witty.
-
Wonderful and very rich.
-
Russ, I don't often comment on this thread, but you have certainly made a very intriguing image with lots of ambiguity! It almost looks the tree has an other worldly quality that has drawn all the people and elements together. A1!
JR
-
Thanks all. I love scenes where reflections and solid space merge. I'm going to try to do a series of them, though finding ones worth shooting isn't easy. Here's one I posted long ago. Can you figure out which is the reflection?
And John, I know you don't often post nowadays, but I always look for your posts.
-
Both images are very likeable. I have tried to capture this kind of image myself and I am lucky if one in a hundred is worthwhile.
-
Both images are very likeable. I have tried to capture this kind of image myself and I am lucky if one in a hundred is worthwhile.
That's your basic problem, stamper: you can't capture as in hunt. You have to wait for the things to come to you. Trying it the other way around will give you ulcers and waste your shoes. The most you can do is be available.
Rob
-
Inspiring. I might have to start taking a camera into town.
-
Really good Russ! I like it a lot...!
I pretty-much agree with all the other positive comments!