Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on April 17, 2016, 10:59:45 pm

Title: While you Slept
Post by: Chris Calohan on April 17, 2016, 10:59:45 pm
I watched this magnificent sunrise...well, it was magnificent to me.
Title: Re: While you Slept
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 18, 2016, 12:31:42 am
Thanks for shooting this nice scene for me, Chris.
In return, I have just slept an extra hour or two on your behalf.  (I've heard of "sunrises" but I can't remember if I've ever actually seen one. ZZZZZzzzz.
Title: Re: While you Slept
Post by: Chris Calohan on April 18, 2016, 07:43:36 am
I'm the same way about midday, Eric...I should have been born Hispanic, for I so love the "Siesta."
Title: Re: While you Slept
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on April 18, 2016, 11:23:57 am
 Great shot, I'm with you Chris, up very early 0500 or so and then a nice afternoon snooze  :)

Kevin in CT
Title: Re: While you Slept
Post by: RPark on April 18, 2016, 02:25:12 pm
I have heard of these things. Thank you for the illustration.  8)
Title: Re: While you Slept
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 18, 2016, 02:59:55 pm
Thanks for shooting this nice scene for me, Chris.
In return, I have just slept an extra hour or two on your behalf.  (I've heard of "sunrises" but I can't remember if I've ever actually seen one. ZZZZZzzzz.

Up at the crack of noon, eh Eric?

I love the swirls in the water, Chris.

Jeremy
Title: Re: While you Slept
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 18, 2016, 07:23:55 pm
Up at the crack of noon, eh Eric?

I love the swirls in the water, Chris.

Jeremy
I bet they didn't let you oversleep in the Iceland workshop.

Eric