Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Mike Sellers on April 16, 2016, 08:53:42 pm

Title: Processing Leica S2 Files
Post by: Mike Sellers on April 16, 2016, 08:53:42 pm
Do most people use Adobe Lightroom or what?
Mike
Title: Re: Processing Leica S2 Files
Post by: erlingmm on April 17, 2016, 04:38:41 am
I would assume so, it comes with LR (albeit standalone version), LR has profiles for it. I also use Capture One somewhat. There is no profile for the S because of competition with P1, but it works with DNG neutral, some added punch needed.
Title: Re: Processing Leica S2 Files
Post by: JV on April 17, 2016, 01:39:52 pm
I exclusively use Iridient Developer for all Leica cameras that I own (S2, M9, Q and T).

As a pure raw converter probably the best, although for a lot of people it might lack the additional tools and features they would like to see in a raw converter.  I use Photoshop for that.

Although I also own a license for C1 and could use that on M9/Q/T I still use Iridient Developer as I prefer the results and having the same workflow for all cameras.