Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: DavidPalermo on April 16, 2016, 01:33:08 pm
-
Does anyone know what media type Epson is recommending for the new Lagacy Papers? I want to print B/W and would like to set the media type for specific papers to the "correct" one that Epson recommends.
So.... what are the media types for each paper?
Legacy Platine
Legacy Baryta
Legacy Fiber
Legacy Etching
-
For the two PK papers it's Premium Luster Photo Paper.
For the two MK papers it's Watercolor Radiant White.
-
Thank you Mark!
-
You are welcome.
-
New drivers (Windows and Mac) are now available for the Epson 3880 which include media settings and ICC profiles for the new Legacy papers
-
Nice!
Actually, just last week I made a new profile for Canson Platine and after using Keith's media test file, I personally thought that the Semi-Gloss media type was slightly better (*really* slightly).
YMMV