Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: MattBurt on April 13, 2016, 11:07:06 pm

Title: A touch of gold
Post by: MattBurt on April 13, 2016, 11:07:06 pm
A quick burst of light broke through just before sunset last night by the lake.
(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1494/26325282462_84f12a6608_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/G7gXjo)IMGP2882-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/G7gXjo) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr
Title: Re: A touch of gold
Post by: thierrylegros396 on April 14, 2016, 03:28:21 am
Good colors and well composed.

Thierry
Title: Re: A touch of gold
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 14, 2016, 03:52:22 am
Good colours and light. Is it me or it looks a bit tilted to the right?
Title: Re: A touch of gold
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 14, 2016, 06:05:29 am
Good colours and light. Is it me or it looks a bit tilted to the right?

I agree about the colours and about the right-hand tilt.

Jeremy
Title: Re: A touch of gold
Post by: MattBurt on April 14, 2016, 11:38:24 am
Thanks! I'll double-check but I'm pretty sure I got the waterline across the lake level but the shape of this little inlet might make it seem a little off level.
Title: Re: A touch of gold
Post by: thierrylegros396 on April 14, 2016, 12:10:27 pm
Thanks! I'll double-check but I'm pretty sure I got the waterline across the lake level but the shape of this little inlet might make it seem a little off level.

No, you're right it's perfectly levelled.

Optical illusion  ;)

Thierry