Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: tektrader on April 13, 2016, 06:39:42 pm

Title: Should I be editing in CMYK for my Z3100 printer?
Post by: tektrader on April 13, 2016, 06:39:42 pm
Anyone ?

To be honest, I am underwhelmed sometimes with the output compared to Epson dye type printers...
Title: Re: Should I be editing in CMYK for my Z3100 printer?
Post by: digitaldog on April 13, 2016, 07:37:54 pm
Anyone ?
To be honest, I am underwhelmed sometimes with the output compared to Epson dye type printers...
NO! How's that for a simple answer  ;D
Title: Re: Should I be editing in CMYK for my Z3100 printer?
Post by: Mark Lindquist on April 13, 2016, 08:22:53 pm
NO! How's that for a simple answer  ;D

+1
Title: Re: Should I be editing in CMYK for my Z3100 printer?
Post by: tonywong on April 14, 2016, 01:25:18 pm
+2  :D