Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 13, 2016, 12:02:11 pm

Title: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 13, 2016, 12:02:11 pm
My wife cut this red pepper in half. When she saw the innards, she handed them to me.
Title: Re: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on April 13, 2016, 12:21:53 pm
Couldn't resist:

Title: Re: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: MattBurt on April 13, 2016, 12:22:16 pm
Love it! Well seen.
Title: Re: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 13, 2016, 12:25:24 pm
Thank you, Matt.

And Slobodan: I fell on the floor laughing. I'd like to see your "improvements" to the Mona Lisa.
I have to show this one to my wife.

-Eric
Title: Re: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: thierrylegros396 on April 13, 2016, 12:52:43 pm
Love it! Well seen.

+1

Thierry
Title: Re: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: Arlen on April 13, 2016, 01:44:01 pm
Kudos to all 3 of you. Your wife for recognizing the potential, you for rendering it superbly, and Slobodan for elevating the level of comedy.
Title: Re: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 13, 2016, 04:38:27 pm
Terrific picture and kudos to your better half.
Title: Re: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: Bob_B on April 13, 2016, 07:46:47 pm
lol... I may never eat a sweet pepper again  ;)
Title: Re: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: stamper on April 14, 2016, 03:43:36 am
Terrific picture and kudos to your better half.

I agree!
Title: Re: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 14, 2016, 06:09:51 am
Well seen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCL4dXUtblg&list=PLWeQdU1e-uOvo0h2VO5yqAsL58RejMzfI

Jeremy
Title: Re: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 14, 2016, 09:31:36 am
Well seen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCL4dXUtblg&list=PLWeQdU1e-uOvo0h2VO5yqAsL58RejMzfI

Jeremy
AH! Thanks for the clip, Jeremy! Now I know what to look for,   ;)

Eric
Title: Re: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: MattBurt on April 14, 2016, 01:12:38 pm
AH! Thanks for the clip, Jeremy! Now I know what to look for,   ;)

Eric

Brilliant!  ;D
Title: Re: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: the_marshall_101 on April 14, 2016, 01:55:28 pm
Love this!
Title: Re: Comedy/Tragedy
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 15, 2016, 11:42:03 am
Well seen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCL4dXUtblg&list=PLWeQdU1e-uOvo0h2VO5yqAsL58RejMzfI

Jeremy

Bloody funny. That touch in the final 4 seconds so reminiscent of the writing of Anthony Jay and Jonathan Lynn.