Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: rwyrick on April 13, 2016, 09:17:01 am

Title: Epson Legacy Paper ICC Profiles for Epson 3800 Printer
Post by: rwyrick on April 13, 2016, 09:17:01 am
I am interested in trying the new Epson Legacy papers on my Epson Stylus Pro 3800 printer.  However, I have not been able to locate any ICC profiles for the 3800.  Does anyone know where I might download profiles for this printer and these papers?  Also why hasn't Epson provided profiles for the 3800?
Title: Re: Epson Legacy Paper ICC Profiles for Epson 3800 Printer
Post by: digitaldog on April 13, 2016, 10:18:20 am
Since the 3800 is no longer in production, it's very unlikely Epson would build and supply one. And no, using a 3880 profile isn't going to work well.
Title: Re: Epson Legacy Paper ICC Profiles for Epson 3800 Printer
Post by: howardm on April 13, 2016, 10:32:48 am
As Andrew said, the 3800 has been OOP for something like 4-5 years at this point and I'd never expect them to supply profiles for their newest papers.

Per the other question, you can/should try the Canson 3800 profiles.