Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Arlen on April 12, 2016, 04:56:18 pm

Title: Close Encounter
Post by: Arlen on April 12, 2016, 04:56:18 pm
After an extended respite from an experimental series, here is another of my close encounters of the colored kind. Thoughts or suggestions?



(http://www.pbase.com/art1/image/162990667/original.jpg)
Title: Re: Close Encounter
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 12, 2016, 08:42:37 pm
It's a terrific ballet of color.
I like!
Title: Re: Close Encounter
Post by: John R on April 15, 2016, 06:53:51 pm
This is quite lovely. I was going to say I don't like the focal point in the middle. But there is enough movement to carry the eyes through the decidedly sensuous looking colours.

JR
Title: Re: Close Encounter
Post by: Arlen on April 15, 2016, 11:46:40 pm
Thank you, Eric and John. In retrospect I should probably have posted it in the Abstracts thread. You guys have really made that into something special.
Title: Re: Close Encounter
Post by: Tony Jay on April 16, 2016, 06:03:22 am
Absolutely delightful image.

It simply cries out to be printed large.

Congratulations

Tony Jay

Title: Re: Close Encounter
Post by: Mjean on April 16, 2016, 11:00:09 am
Beautiful image.
Title: Re: Close Encounter
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 16, 2016, 01:56:48 pm
A beautiful abstract. For me, the sharp(ish) point in the middle anchors the whole image.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Close Encounter
Post by: luxborealis on April 16, 2016, 04:26:41 pm
It's a terrific ballet of color.
I like!

+1