Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: kevs on April 12, 2016, 01:12:45 pm

Title: Tiff icons no longer with image
Post by: kevs on April 12, 2016, 01:12:45 pm
I just moved from CS5 to CC and my Tiff icons no longer have images, just word Tiff.

I upgraded to Mac El Capitan a couple of months ago, so I'm not sure what is at fault, but I just noticed this only after using CC. Thanks.
Title: Re: Tiff icons no longer with image
Post by: rdonson on April 12, 2016, 03:26:44 pm
Are you looking in Finder at the TIFFs?  If so, if I click on a TIFF file in Finder then it will display the photo along with other info in another column.  It is often slow on my 2011 iMac but it works.  Or... are you looking for the little thumbnails alongside the filename to show the photos?
Title: Re: Tiff icons no longer with image
Post by: kevs on April 12, 2016, 03:48:49 pm
YEs, thumbnail, should show images but only has word Tiff.
Title: Re: Tiff icons no longer with image
Post by: rdonson on April 12, 2016, 04:28:16 pm
Are you using "view as icons"?  That works for me OK on TIFFs.

Caveat:  I use XtraFinder which adds a bunch of nifty features to Finder so I may not have the exact same views you do.