Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on April 11, 2016, 10:32:11 pm

Title: Patterns
Post by: armand on April 11, 2016, 10:32:11 pm
Patterns
Title: Re: Patterns
Post by: armand on April 11, 2016, 10:32:43 pm
And a second subject
Title: Re: Patterns
Post by: francois on April 12, 2016, 04:56:47 am
I like both sets… Great stuff, Armand.
Title: Re: Patterns
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 12, 2016, 09:44:14 am
I like both sets… Great stuff, Armand.
Me too.
Title: Re: Patterns
Post by: Rob C on April 12, 2016, 01:09:34 pm
Following armand's tripod holes:

(http://www.roma57.com/uploads/4/2/8/7/4287956/8970675_orig.jpg)

Rob C

Title: Re: Patterns
Post by: armand on April 12, 2016, 11:22:54 pm
Thank you.
Some are playtime with the micro option on an Olympus TG-4. The raw is worth much less than I hoped but the microscope stuff it's quite nice.