Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: muralin on April 09, 2016, 12:37:56 am

Title: Lower Yosemite Falls moonbow
Post by: muralin on April 09, 2016, 12:37:56 am
Shot from the usual crowded spot last year in May I think. There were over 100 tripods around me when this shot was taken!!!
Title: Re: Lower Yosemite Falls moonbow
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 09, 2016, 09:30:53 am
Nice shot.

Maybe it's the natural result of sun reflecting off 100 tripods at one time.   ;)
Title: Re: Lower Yosemite Falls moonbow
Post by: muralin on April 09, 2016, 11:55:51 am
Eric: u have a terrific perspective - moonlight reflecting off of mostly "white lenses" :-)
Title: Re: Lower Yosemite Falls moonbow
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 11, 2016, 04:07:07 am
Good image, but I think the boulder on the left foreground intrudes too much. Not sure if there was room to manoeuvre the tripod thought...
Title: Re: Lower Yosemite Falls moonbow
Post by: MattBurt on April 11, 2016, 12:07:03 pm
Nice shot but wow, I don't think I have ever shot around more than a handful of other photographers.
Hopefully they all got their own unique image. ;)
Title: Re: Lower Yosemite Falls moonbow
Post by: muralin on April 11, 2016, 07:47:43 pm
I could have traded the boulder on the left for 2-3 tripods :-)