Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Bob_B on April 08, 2016, 05:01:52 pm

Title: Its Particulars
Post by: Bob_B on April 08, 2016, 05:01:52 pm
My attempt at a counterpoint to Patricia Sheley's beautiful b/w photo "Not Its Particulars~".
Title: Re: Its Particulars
Post by: churly on April 08, 2016, 05:29:57 pm
An interesting take on this one Bob and I rather like it.  Keep at this.
Chuck
Title: Re: Its Particulars
Post by: Bob_B on April 09, 2016, 07:44:48 am
An interesting take on this one Bob and I rather like it.  Keep at this.
Chuck

Thanks Chuck, and, yes, I plan to pursue this experiment for a while.
Title: Re: Its Particulars
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 09, 2016, 09:18:19 am
An interesting take on this one Bob and I rather like it.  Keep at this.
Chuck
I agree.

I also very much like taking another poster's thread as a jumping off point for a new project.

Title: Re: Its Particulars
Post by: Bob_B on April 09, 2016, 06:52:19 pm
Eric, thank you.