Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on April 08, 2016, 02:56:25 pm
-
Comments?
Jeremy
-
Chaotic! In this instance that's a good thing as a Maelstrom should be wild and full of wild movement, you've certainly captured that here.
I do find my eye drawn to the bright rock on the left more than to the water, which in my mind should be the core focal point
-
Nice.
I assume this isn't the one Poe and Melville wrote about, since theirs is in Norway, not Iceland.
-
Chaotic! In this instance that's a good thing as a Maelstrom should be wild and full of wild movement, you've certainly captured that here.
I do find my eye drawn to the bright rock on the left more than to the water, which in my mind should be the core focal point
Thanks. You're right; it's easy enough to fix in LR.
Jeremy