Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on April 08, 2016, 12:20:02 pm

Title: March 28, 2016
Post by: BobDavid on April 08, 2016, 12:20:02 pm
Subdued moment
Title: Re: March 28, 2016
Post by: James Clark on April 08, 2016, 11:36:51 pm
I love it, but I'm a total sucker for simple studies like this.  I'd give it a square crop though, just to emphasize the symmetry and the linearity.
Title: Re: March 28, 2016
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 08, 2016, 11:51:40 pm
Another winner, Bob. Thank you!
Title: Re: March 28, 2016
Post by: philaitman on April 09, 2016, 04:37:54 am
Beautiful simplicity again. Wonderful photography 😀
Title: Re: March 28, 2016
Post by: dlcox on April 11, 2016, 02:01:46 pm
The colors are so nice, I wanted to see it in black and white.

I like it that way too.

Bruce

P.S. David didn't do this; I'm just on his machine.
Title: Re: March 28, 2016
Post by: francois on April 12, 2016, 05:02:50 am
I never tire of admiring those pastel colors…