Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sierraman on April 08, 2016, 11:01:07 am

Title: Fire Wave
Post by: sierraman on April 08, 2016, 11:01:07 am
I guess if you go to Vegas you need to stop by Valley of Fire state Park. Made a quick stop at the park and made the short hike out to Fire Wave. It seems to be a popular place with photographers but there are plenty of different photo op's for everyone to enjoy.  :)
Title: Re: Fire Wave
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 08, 2016, 11:51:00 am
Beautiful. Valley of Fire is still relatively free of the hordes.
Title: Re: Fire Wave
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 11, 2016, 04:09:12 am
What a place, I would get lost there for hours.
Title: Re: Fire Wave
Post by: MattBurt on April 11, 2016, 12:10:02 pm
Nice image! Different view from other I have seen which is refreshing.
Title: Re: Fire Wave
Post by: sdwilsonsct on April 12, 2016, 03:27:23 pm
I like the contrasting textures in the three layers. I'm even wondering about B&W, in spite of the great colour.
Title: Re: Fire Wave
Post by: Jens Peermann on April 19, 2016, 11:00:35 pm
The stripes are a tad too pinkish - at least on this monitor that I'm looking at right now. They actually lean more toward lavender.

Agree with the unlimited photo ops this place offers. It's a candy store for photographers.
Title: Re: Fire Wave
Post by: maddogmurph on April 20, 2016, 02:57:27 am
I guess if you go to Vegas you need to stop by Valley of Fire state Park. Made a quick stop at the park and made the short hike out to Fire Wave. It seems to be a popular place with photographers but there are plenty of different photo op's for everyone to enjoy.  :)

One of my favorite places, I've just landed some great light from a peak up there, I'll be posting soon.