Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: ErikKaffehr on April 08, 2016, 01:05:12 am
-
Hi,
I am a bit surprised that there is absolutely no editorial contents on the new Hasselblad H6D here on LuLa. I am of course aware the Kevin is on travel and Michael has been absent from LuLa for a while, I hope he is doing well.
With the H6D it seems that Hasselblad has done their homework, which is good, as Phase One needs some good competition.
Best regards
Erik
-
Did you see the interview that Kevin did with Hasselblad just 2 months ago?
https://luminous-landscape.com/interview-with-the-ceo-of-hasselblad-perry-oosting/
I'd say they are definitely friendly and the lack of an article is primarily due to Kevin being in South America :)
-
Yes,
I have seen it. It was very interesting.
Best regards
Erik
Did you see the interview that Kevin did with Hasselblad just 2 months ago?
https://luminous-landscape.com/interview-with-the-ceo-of-hasselblad-perry-oosting/
I'd say they are definitely friendly and the lack of an article is primarily due to Kevin being in South America :)
-
Not that I'm interested but such huge game changer should be front page material at Lula.
Yes,
I have seen it. It was very interesting.
Best regards
Erik
-
A couple of observations....
As has been noted, Kevin is currently doing two back-to-back workshops in Patagonia and only has limited web access and time.
Most people have noticed that I am no longer involved in the site on a day-to-day basis. Kevin is now the publisher. I am mostly involved in the charity that I started last year, http://www.luminous-endowment.org/pages/home.html (http://www.luminous-endowment.org/pages/home.html).
Finally, we aren't now nor have we ever been a news site. We rarely publish press releases. When a camera is real and we can field test it we do... assuming that we think it to be interesting.
The new H6D is simply a logical step for Hasselblad; take the new Sony 100MP chip and put it in a camera that's less expensive than Phase One's.
I think most people know what to expect. It should be a fine piece of gear.
Michael
-
I am a bit surprised that there is absolutely no editorial contents on the new Hasselblad H6D here on LuLa. ...
I am sure that once a camera is in Kevin's hands, he will be able to comment.
In the meantime all the specs seem widely available in the usual places...
-
Thanks both Michael and Chris. It is just that your opinions mean so much to many Lula readers that is like something is missing in the site.
But your policy is fully understood and just.
Eduardo
I am sure that once a camera is in Kevin's hands, he will be able to comment.
In the meantime all the specs seem widely available in the usual places...
-
I'm looking forward to more info on this camera ... not that I could afford one, but I've bought a lottery ticket .... :D