Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on April 07, 2016, 12:35:42 pm
-
Last Kiss (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/04/07/last-kiss/) in Panamint Valley, Death Valley National Park, California.
-
Nice!
-
Lovely color and good timing!
-
Very nice.
-
Well done.
-
Lovely color and good timing!
Agreed!
-
So sweet and subtle. I very nice way to end the day.
-
Last Kiss (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/04/07/last-kiss/) in Panamint Valley, Death Valley National Park, California.
This is a very beautiful image. One of the best I've seen taken in this area including mine. It really is the Last Kiss - I want to hug the photo.
-
Lots of varying and interesting textures arrayed in an engaging composition, and the sunlight is a great bonus.
-
Thank you, all. The western face of the Panamint range seen from Panamint Valley is especially rich in textural opportunities.