Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on April 07, 2016, 08:03:23 am

Title: Recurrent Dream
Post by: petermfiore on April 07, 2016, 08:03:23 am
Recurrent Dream...


Peter
Title: Re: Recurrent Dream
Post by: RSL on April 07, 2016, 09:13:33 am
Reflections can be wonderful things, and these certainly are. Very nice, Peter.
Title: Re: Recurrent Dream
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 07, 2016, 09:19:16 am
For some reason LuLa won't let me see the enlarged version. When I click on the thumbnail, which looks intriguing, up pops a page from LuLa that says "Sorry, you are not allowed to visit this section." or some such thing.

I'll try again later.

Eric

P.S. All I had to do was post a complaint, and now it works.

This is a superb arrangement of evocative elements. Nice work, as usual, Peter!
Title: Re: Recurrent Dream
Post by: philaitman on April 07, 2016, 10:37:39 am
I'm finding myself drawn in trying work out which reflection belongs to which layer. A wonderful image.
Title: Re: Recurrent Dream
Post by: churly on April 07, 2016, 12:08:09 pm
Very fine Peter.  Thanks for posting it.
Chuck
Title: Re: Recurrent Dream
Post by: stamper on April 08, 2016, 03:45:41 am
Very fine Peter.  Thanks for posting it.
Chuck

Yes!
Title: Re: Recurrent Dream
Post by: GrahamBy on April 08, 2016, 04:55:07 am
I like  :)
Title: Re: Recurrent Dream
Post by: petermfiore on April 08, 2016, 07:02:19 am
Thanks all...appreciate all your comments.

Peter
Title: Re: Recurrent Dream
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on April 12, 2016, 04:51:19 pm
I like it, a lot. It's a very strong image.
Title: Re: Recurrent Dream
Post by: Rob C on April 12, 2016, 05:19:38 pm
Late as usual - sorry: nice shot, Peter; Leiter is moving many of us!

;-)

Rob C