Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: wwirth on April 06, 2016, 01:08:14 pm
-
Phase One P45+ w/ Hasselblad V mount
Excellent Condition. Purchased from Digital Transitions. 57,000 actuations. Includes two camera connection cables & brand new dual battery charging station and batteries.
$5500 OBO.
I used this with my Hasselblad 503cw. If you are interested in purchasing this as well, please let me know. I take immaculate care of all of my camera gear and have a variety of lenses as well.
Michelle from Digital Transitions is happy to verify the camera and purchase from them.
Reason for selling: great for studio work but I am looking for something that is easier to use in the field. Great for location shoots.
Happy to take pics of back and camera and post if requested.
-
Sent you a PM about this back.
Thanks
Ron
-
Hi, is the back still available?