Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on April 05, 2016, 03:08:31 pm

Title: kirkjufell
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 05, 2016, 03:08:31 pm
Thoughts?

Jeremy
Title: Re: kirkjufell
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 05, 2016, 05:06:42 pm
My thought is it makes me want to go back to Iceland for more photography. I think I could do better than I did in 1974.

Another nice one, Jeremy.
Title: Re: kirkjufell
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 05, 2016, 05:10:06 pm
Very well done. Looks like a crisp morning.
Title: Re: kirkjufell
Post by: Jose Viegas on April 05, 2016, 05:36:55 pm
Impressive landscape!
Title: Re: kirkjufell
Post by: francois on April 06, 2016, 08:09:00 am
Another great shot! It really looks like another world, Iceland is a very special place.
Bravo
Title: Re: kirkjufell
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 07, 2016, 03:54:30 am
Thanks, chaps.

Eric, I've been wanting to go back since the moment I left. I learned a lot on the trip and I've learned a lot more by looking at the images I have, comparing them with what I remember and thinking about them in isolation.

Jeremy
Title: Re: kirkjufell
Post by: philaitman on April 07, 2016, 03:54:57 am
Fantastic. A great composition in wonderful light.