Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: LizardKing on April 05, 2016, 03:59:17 am

Title: BW Toscana, part 2
Post by: LizardKing on April 05, 2016, 03:59:17 am
Next 8 BW pictures, thank you!

1.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1ac440ds4snp14l31tn11si01prf36.jpg)

2.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1ac440ds3c5b909mda1qkl1a8u2v.jpg)

3.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1afiomg6831j2eb223lpe1tjib.jpg)

4.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1ac440ds211ts6ei1ovs1vbbnos2f.jpg)

5.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1ac440ds4hb612lt12ii4o28103k.jpg)

6.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1afiomg681eglhanku0kmespnc.jpg)

7.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1ac440ds418oesi51utjnm74cf3c.jpg)

8.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1ac440ds42vo21n1e13mdqf4k37.jpg)
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 2
Post by: Tony Jay on April 05, 2016, 05:20:34 am
Fabulous series!
Wonderful use of monotone with each image expressing such different moods.
Feel free to post some more.

Most enjoyable to view!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 2
Post by: brandtb on April 05, 2016, 07:48:36 am
Really great set. I think this group much more successful than the previous. /B
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 2
Post by: LizardKing on April 05, 2016, 07:51:30 am
Fabulous series!
Wonderful use of monotone with each image expressing such different moods.
Feel free to post some more.

Most enjoyable to view!

Tony Jay

Thank you, I plan to publish one or two more parts... -)
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 2
Post by: LizardKing on April 05, 2016, 07:54:38 am
Really great set. I think this group much more successful than the previous. /B
I'm not sure that part is more successful - some of my favorite pictures was in previous set.... -)
Thank you!
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 2
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 05, 2016, 08:46:49 am
I really like both sets.

On my one trip to Tuscany, color seemed to dominate every scene, so I never really thought of converting to monochrome, even though that is what I do most often.

Thanks for sharing these.

-Eric
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 2
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 05, 2016, 02:49:09 pm
Excellent, particularly ##5 and 6.

Jeremy
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 2
Post by: James Clark on April 05, 2016, 04:13:14 pm
Excellent, particularly ##5 and 6.

Jeremy

I adore 5 & 6 as well, and 8 too.  I may be nuts here, but I'd crop 8 square from the left, so that the tree and the vineyard dominate, with just a hint of the house playing in the upper right corner...
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 2
Post by: francois on April 06, 2016, 08:09:53 am
Excellent, particularly ##5 and 6.

Jeremy

I fully agree, those really stand out.
Well seen!
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 2
Post by: Jose Viegas on April 06, 2016, 03:47:59 pm
Fantastic shots, congratulations!
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 2
Post by: RSL on April 06, 2016, 04:15:07 pm
Very nice, Lizard.