Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on April 05, 2016, 03:46:25 am
-
Icelandic ram (http://blog.parrikar.com/2016/04/05/icelandic-ram/), taken with the 11-24mm lens @ 11mm.
-
Good shot. True eye contact.
-
You must have been pretty close, which might account for his expression. Nice.
Did you watch "Rams" on Iceland Air? This fellow calls to mind the the two main characters.
-
You must have been pretty close, which might account for his expression. Nice.
Did you watch "Rams" on Iceland Air? This fellow calls to mind the the two main characters.
Yes, close, crouched and with Live View on.
Yes, I have seen "Rams." I once stayed in the home of one of the the main actors (he and his wife run part of it as a guesthouse).
Thanks, Paulo.
-
Very timely. My wife and I saw Rams recently. An amazing film.
Eric
-
Love the eye!
Jeremy
-
Love it!
-
Eric, Jeremy, Marshall - thank you.