Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Mirrorless Cameras => Topic started by: Ricardo de Oliveira on April 04, 2016, 01:41:29 pm

Title: Fuji X + Rhinocam: best lenses option
Post by: Ricardo de Oliveira on April 04, 2016, 01:41:29 pm
I just bought a Rhinocam adapter to stitch some high definition images with my Fuji X Pro1 ( XPro2 on the way). I ordered the Hassel V lenses configuration but I'm wondering if  my old beated glasses will do justice to the  sensor. What would be a better MF lens option? The Pentax  67, for example? Principal interests: landscape and archictecture. Thanks!
Title: Re: Fuji X + Rhinocam: best lenses option
Post by: JimAscher on April 06, 2016, 12:32:59 pm
I just bought a Rhinocam adapter to stitch some high definition images with my Fuji X Pro1 ( XPro2 on the way). I ordered the Hassel V lenses configuration but I'm wondering if  my old beated glasses will do justice to the  sensor. What would be a better MF lens option? The Pentax  67, for example? Principal interests: landscape and archictecture. Thanks!

With my Rhinocam I chose to use Hassel lenses as I determined their image circle was larger than with other medium format camera lens configurations offered by Fotodiox at the time.  But this was several years ago, and the Fotodiox Rhinocam offerings may be different now.