Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: MattBurt on April 04, 2016, 12:56:44 am

Title: Lakeside stroll
Post by: MattBurt on April 04, 2016, 12:56:44 am
Still lots of ice on the lake but it's starting to open up in places. I'm revisiting it to try to get some interesting patterns as it comes apart. Still needs a little more time.

(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1644/26197532336_516c645c7f_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/FUZcE1)IMGP2612-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/FUZcE1) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr

(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1578/25620792933_49012b9b28_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/F32g8c)IMGP2615-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/F32g8c) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Lakeside stroll
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 04, 2016, 04:09:52 am
I prefer #2, for the serenity and added warmth of the bit of golden sky.
Title: Re: Lakeside stroll
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 04, 2016, 02:31:47 pm
I like them both. I guess I'd give first place to the second.
Title: Re: Lakeside stroll
Post by: the_marshall_101 on April 04, 2016, 05:20:09 pm
Very nice and tranquil :)
Title: Re: Lakeside stroll
Post by: MattBurt on April 04, 2016, 05:50:56 pm
Thanks! Yes, it was very calm. Unusually so for this time of year which is typically windy.