Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: maddogmurph on April 03, 2016, 02:06:57 pm
-
More from the goat rocks.
-
for whatever reason, these don't open for me
-
The second one is great. That foreground makes the difference. The top one feels a little cramped. Beautiful scene and nice capture!
-
for whatever reason, these don't open for me
So you're saying you don't like them?
-
So you're saying you don't like them?
I read the comment as indicating that he couldn't see any more than the thumbnails.
I like the pano and the second; I agree with Matt about the first looking cramped.
Jeremy
-
The second one is great. That foreground makes the difference. The top one feels a little cramped. Beautiful scene and nice capture!
+1
Thierry
-
Good foreground with the flowers. The pano is also very good.
-
I like the one with the red flowers. The panorama is really much more dramatic than the previous shots.