Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: LizardKing on April 03, 2016, 11:21:42 am

Title: BW Toscana, part 1
Post by: LizardKing on April 03, 2016, 11:21:42 am
BW pictures (some of them is IR) from Toscana, thank you!

1.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1ac440ds31pja9a02di1o5q1aem2p.jpg)

2.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1ac440ds4vfg1jrmdqu3l91hlb34.jpg)

3.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1afbffrmnrrtjta5bqqqa1t78f.jpg)

4.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1ac440ds3agedcal725od1m7k2o.jpg)

5.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1ac440ds51nhqv6mns01tqs1abd3t.jpg)

6.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1afbfhghq1q8ot7mace1sf81fmgk.jpg)

7.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1ac440ds2rk3nkd8ef1bu7u3f2n.jpg)

8.
(http://sergeychubarov.ru/wordpress/wp-content/gallery-bank/gallery-uploads/o_1ac440ds5in8hbvapdkdb1a4h3u.jpg)
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 1
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 04, 2016, 03:37:42 am
I like ##4 and 7. In some of the others, particularly, #8, there's a harshness to the rolling fields which doesn't really appeal to me.

Jeremy
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 1
Post by: Rob C on April 04, 2016, 04:37:35 am
1 and 6. especially 6, where there is no stereotypical try for beauty - the area's traditional fate - but a good angle on a far more dramatic contrast of emotion.

Rob C
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 1
Post by: LizardKing on April 04, 2016, 05:37:56 am
1 and 6. especially 6, where there is no stereotypical try for beauty - the area's traditional fate - but a good angle on a far more dramatic contrast of emotion.

Rob C

Yes, if I need for choose I will choose 6, 1 and 2 first... -)
Thank you!
Title: Re: BW Toscana, part 1
Post by: RSL on April 04, 2016, 09:11:54 am
#4 has especially beautiful light. #5 is interesting but hard to deal with because of the visual split in the center of the frame. I'd also agree with Rob on #6. Good shooting.