Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on April 02, 2016, 07:58:09 pm

Title: kolgrafafjörður
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 02, 2016, 07:58:09 pm
Comments?

Jeremy
Title: Re: kolgrafafjörður
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 03, 2016, 12:05:43 am
Love it. Reminds me so much of the atmosphere there.
Title: Re: kolgrafafjörður
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on April 03, 2016, 01:23:17 am
Veru nice! Great light and spot-on exposure.
Title: Re: kolgrafafjörður
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 03, 2016, 12:40:59 pm
The Iceland trip has been a real goldmine for you, Jeremy.

This is another fine shot.

Eric
Title: Re: kolgrafafjörður
Post by: Chairman Bill on April 03, 2016, 01:19:36 pm
That has echoes of Rajan's Iceland work. Which counts as high praise, just incase you weren't sure  :)
Title: Re: kolgrafafjörður
Post by: RSL on April 03, 2016, 02:33:35 pm
Veru nice! Great light and spot-on exposure.

+1
Title: Re: kolgrafafjörður
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 04, 2016, 03:35:13 am
Thanks, all.

That has echoes of Rajan's Iceland work. Which counts as high praise, just incase you weren't sure  :)

I couldn't take it in any other way, and I'm flattered.

The Iceland trip has been a real goldmine for you, Jeremy.

I'd defy anyone with a soul not to be inspired by the landscapes of Iceland. I'm barely a fifth of my way through the photos I took there and I'm hoping for some more gold, or at least pyrites.

Jeremy