Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: LA30 on April 02, 2016, 07:46:43 pm

Title: USA FS: Mint Leica T 18-56mm lens Box/Accessories
Post by: LA30 on April 02, 2016, 07:46:43 pm
Sadly selling for a friend.

For sale a MINT Leica T and 18-56mm lens, strap and all accessories included. Manuals and unfilled out warranty card.

This was a gift for her and is too much camera. Camera has only taken 8-10 frames and is as mint.

Serious offers accepted.

Included are all boxes, 64gb SD card, Leica T, 18-56mm lens, hood, pouches, boxes, manuals and warranty cards. Paypal 3% fee additional.

Located in Los Angeles

Excellent Ebay rating kwps1

New $3,200 USD.

Looking for $2300 + paypal fees and shipping
Title: Re: USA FS: Mint Leica T 18-56mm lens Box/Accessories
Post by: rollsman44 on April 07, 2016, 09:12:13 am
  I would like to offer you 1750.00   There is a Like NEW 18-56 for 750 and a New Body is 1200. I can pay you Now with Paypal,   Thank you
Title: Re: USA FS: Mint Leica T 18-56mm lens Box/Accessories
Post by: LA30 on April 12, 2016, 10:56:20 pm
  I would like to offer you 1750.00   There is a Like NEW 18-56 for 750 and a New Body is 1200. I can pay you Now with Paypal,   Thank you

Thank you for the offer but I will pass at this time.
Title: Re: USA FS: Mint Leica T 18-56mm lens Box/Accessories
Post by: LA30 on May 07, 2016, 12:17:29 pm
Price drop $2100